Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ecommerce Beginnings - XXIX

Welcome to this weeks' Ecommerce Beginnings article.

In addition to all of the other things I have done with my websites recently I have also been working on the "Re-construction" of the Successful Site Marketing page on the Original New England Enterprises site, and finally completed its redesign and uploaded the page a few days ago.

The page includes an excellent overview of the key ingredients to a successful web business. The ingredients being: Content, Traffic and Presell, which set the table for the 4th ingredient: Monetization. If you develop your web business along these 4 concept guidelines you too will achieve online success!

I've also tried to include new technologies to make the page more relevant, i.e., by having RSS links, which provide continuously updated, new articles and a complementary YouTube video to explain each of the 4 concepts of CTPM.

When you get a chance check out this great new page:
Successful Site Marketing

Other very good news this week is that my just launched (2 weeks ago) site Best New England Made is doing fantastic in the search engines. To date I have found several keyword combinations that are ranking this site #1 on MSN Search. Keyword combinations like: complete new wholesale, new england made, new made wholesale, best new wholesale and best new made. I even found a result for "Best New" where the site ranked #39 out of 2,830,000,000. Now that made my day!

That shows you that if I can that almost anyone can do well at this search engine ranking game if they want to! I have had no formal training on Search Engine Optimization, but I do a lot of research and am constantly reading, and then doing more reading on website related material. So, again, if this sounds like what you love then I'm sure you will be able to be successful too. It's all about being passionate about what you do! Oh well, enough preaching here!

That's all for this week! Have a Great Thanksgiving!

As always, I wish you the best in your success! We hope you found this weeks' article interesting and/or helpful.

Make sure you stop back each week for our latest installment. Take care and have a great week!

Mark@original-new-england-enterprises.com

Original New England Enterprises

No comments: