Friday, October 19, 2007

Ecommerce Beginnings - XXVI

Welcome to this weeks' Ecommerce Beginnings article.

Where to begin? The past week and a half has been another whirlwind for me. I've noticed a pattern that has really become pronounced during the past several weeks. Each time I have done a posting on my blog I give a few highlights of what I have worked on recently, what I plan to work on in the short term and some advice based on what I have been learning along the way.

The one thing that keeps everything on an even keel is my "To Do" list. Without this list I would probably be a little lost and unorganized. As the rule says: Always have a plan! The funny thing about the "To Do" list is that it becomes almost a living entity, almost like it takes breathes as it expands one week and contracts another. But just like a hike I recently did in New Hampshire - using the "To Do" list is just like following the trail map so I don't get lost along the way.

Ok - enough preaching on being organized. During the past week or so I revised at least 6 pages on the site to make them flow more smoothly and to make the content more focused. One of the pages was completely restructured and renamed. What used to be Sitebuild Masters Courses is now: Success University This page contains 11 different FREE ebooks that are completely focused on helping you to develop your website business.

The next priority on my "To Do" list is to develop a new page: Successful Site Marketing A rough outline of the information that this page will include information on: Content, Traffic, Pre-Selling and Monetization of your website, website promotion, internet marketing and network marketing. Also included will be an RSS based feed of an SEO article database (continuously updated relevant articles) and several FREE ebooks.

I've just got to keep working on that "To Do" list and enjoy the ride!

PS I'm going to give myself a minor kudo this week. My 3 month average site ranking on Alexa is now at: 563,166 (top 1% of all websites) and the weekly average is at 255,522, but who's counting anyway! That "To Do" list or something must be working (I think the content, keywords, and links are doing the trick)

That's all for this week!

As always, I wish you the best in your success! We hope you found this weeks' article interesting and/or helpful.

Make sure you stop back each week for our latest installment. Take care and have a great week!

Mark@original-new-england-enterprises.com

No comments: