Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Ecommerce Beginnings - XXIV

Welcome to this weeks' Ecommerce Beginnings article.

Another positive week last week! I completed the work on and uploaded another new page to my Original New England Website: Top Affiliate Information

You see in my mind it made perfect sense to add this page as a complement to the other "ecommerce" solutions offered through my website. This continues to be one of my main goals - to add new, relevant and helpful information pages to my website so it will continue to be a source of information that will help individuals to be able to build their own online business.

The information included on this page describes:
what affiliate marketing is, how it works, how to make money with an affiliate program, etc.

Then I put two more main information blocks on the page:
  • recommended affiliate resources - top resources to teach you everything you need to learn about affiliate programs and how to make $$$ with them.
  • affiliate program recommendations - the top programs that I personally represent and believe to be excellent recommendations that you can make good $$$ with.
I also developed an article this past week on "Why User Created Content is King" and posted it on EzineArticles. To read this article Click Here

My next two goals are to:
  • finish the database for Best New England Products
  • develop a new webpage - "Best Small Business Practices" to add to the content of Original New England
Hopefully they will both be completed by the end of the week so I can show them to you!

That's all for this week!

As always, I wish you the best in your success! We hope you found this weeks' article interesting and/or helpful.

Make sure you stop back each week for our latest installment. Take care and have a great week!

Mark@original-new-england-enterprises.com

No comments: